Business Owner Policies
Combining business property and liability coverage, business owner policies from IPA offer comprehensive coverage as well as peace of mind.
We suggest business owner policies for a variety of reasons. Talk to one of our risk advisors if you:
- Need general liability insurance coverage
- Own business equipment (computers, printers, furniture, etc.)
- Own and insure your location(s)
- Collect large amounts of data.
- Could experience the damage of client property or dishonest employees
- General Liability – Policies protect against claims made by individuals and businesses alleging bodily injury and associated medical expenses as well as property damage.
- Property Liability – Policies may be written to cover business equipment, furniture, and accidental damage at multiple locations.
Contact IPA today. Our risk advisors are eager to customize a business owners policy to your specialized needs.
Where we are
1937 W. 33rd St.
Edmond, OK 73013
Get Directions >
Get a quote
We typically respond within 24 hours.