About Insurance Placement Alternatives
We are an Acrisure Agency Partner based in Edmond, OK. Service-driven and dedicated to supporting our clients through innovative program solutions, we provide personalized planning and aggressive claims management. Our team has the background and experience to deliver superior results with passion and a deep commitment to service.
Our Acrisure Team
Acrisure is among the ten largest privately owned independent agencies in the United States. Some data points regarding Acrisure:
- As of March 5, 2021, there are 309 Acrisure Agencies and 613 locations in 43 states;
- Acrisure has offices in seven countries outside of the US;
- Acrisure employs over 7,000 people, and revenue in 2020 exceeding $2 billion dollars.
Acrisure represents over 300 different insurance companies, which allows the Acrisure agents to be competitive in all segments of business and personal life. Acrisure also has dedicated teams that manage employee benefits, life, and health for our clients.
The team you can count on
Our experts serve as an extension of your team to proactively develop, implement, and manage a strategic insurance program that provides comprehensive coverage along with efficient outcomes.
IPA works with companies in various markets and industries across the world. We make it our mission to understand every facet of a client’s business to ensure we identify significant exposures, develop solutions, and advocate on their behalf to protect their interests and financial stability.
Our commitment to our community
Acrisure is committed to supporting local non-profits that enhance the quality of life in our communities. We at Insurance Placement Alternatives have supported the following non-profit organizations and ministries in 2020/2021:
- City Care of Oklahoma City
- Metropolitan Library System Endowment Trust
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Maisha International Orphanage
- Whiz Kids of Oklahoma
- United Way of Oklahoma
- World Neighbors
- The Museum of the Bible
- Doctors without Borders
- Langston University
- Urban League of Greater Oklahoma City
- Infant Crisis Services
- Design Dolls Group
- Habitat for Humanity
- Genesis House
- As well as our local churches we attend.